Hi there! I'm Andre Toro, Venezuelan mom of 2 beautiful girls married to my love-at-first sight husband.
Andre Toro Photography started in 2013 in Seattle and relocated to Boston in 2016. Here is my story.
I'm Venezuelan mom of 2 beautiful girls married to my love-at-first sight husband.
Andre Toro Photography started as a passion project in 2013 in Seattle, WA. In 2015 it became a side job. In 2016 ATP moved to Boston. In 2018 ~given life's biggest awakening ~ I decided to go ALL IN. Here is my story.
I dream about photography all day long. It’s all I think I about. I’m obsessed with capturing moments and chasing the best light. Yet my background is atypical, Electrical Engineering back home in 🇻🇪 and then Business School at MIT - a super nerd, math lover. I wasn’t the artistic one growing up, I didn’t spend hours on a dark room. I have always liked photography but it was at 30 years old while pregnant with my 1st daughter when I realized how much I wanted to freeze time to treasure MOMENTS.
While working in Microsoft and living in Seattle I decided to study digital photography and portraits at the Photographic Center Northwest, best decision ever. I was obsessed, I would wake up at 5am to edit with a smile. Photography became my side job. We moved to Boston in 2016 and I landed an incredible job in Wayfair. Loved every second of my HR journey there.
Then life happened, a huge wake up call. An epic head concussion made me STOP. Literally stop. I had the chance to see life with a new perspective. The journey was tough, yet the outcome had the best silver lining. Life is too short to not follow your biggest passion. I decided to quit my big corp job and pursue photography full time.
BEST. DECISION. EVER.
I'm living my dream. I get to think about and work on photography ALL DAY, every day!!! I’m blessed with this journey and thankful for every family who trusts me to capture their most intimate moments.
I define my style as Real Art Photography. It's Fine Art inspired by candid moments. I want you to walk away with a gallery that is a piece of art, full of memories that describe how your family feels LOVE.
I can't wait to capture your family's essence!
- I have an identical TWIN sister - we live 4 min away from each other
- I got engaged with my husband after 4 months dating, and got married 365 days after our first kiss.
- I LOVE traveling, and reading (these days, audiobooks!).
- I talk to my mom every day.
- I'm super passionate about everything I do!
- My family is my EVERYTHING!
- I've hand shaken with 2 Presidents (US & Colombia), made Obama laugh so much that Secret Service gave me a hard time.
- My husband is a LeCordon Bleu chef as his hobby... and that makes me the luckiest wife on earth.
- I'm a hugger.
- I LOVE dancing, I dance in my kitchen with my kids or husband almost every day.
- We bought our first house and on moving day 4 trees fell down on top of our moving truck!! We called 911 and met all our neighbors that day.
- I always order the same burger at Cheesecake Factory - my husband (the chef) can't believe it!!
- At home we only speak Spanish, my kids are allowed to fight (but in Spanish! haha)
Looking for Pregnancy, Birth, Newborn, or Family Photography near Boston?