I'm Venezuelan mom of 2 beautiful girls married to my love-at-first sight husband. A huge life wake up call gave me the guts to pursue my biggest passion and go ALL IN into my photography business.
Who am I? a passionate soul, obsessed with human connection and emotive storytelling. Here is my story.
I'm a nerd at heart. My artistic identity is something that still surprises me, I got the artistic recognition in my late 30s. Never saw this coming. Until then my identity was defined by being an engineer, math lover, and corporate business woman.
In Venezuela I studied Electrical Engineering then moved to the US and did my MBA at MIT. I worked in the tech industry for Microsoft and Wayfair and loved it. I was accomplished and life was good! With the drive of holding my own motherhood moments forever, I studied digital photography and portraits at the Photographic Center Northwest in Seattle. Photography became a side job in Seattle and then Boston, it was always an artistic expression that fueled my creativity and inspired my soul.
Then in 2018, life happened. An epic concussion made me STOP. Literally stop for months. A huge wake up call. Life is too short to not follow your biggest passion. I decided to quit my big corp job at Wayfair and pursue photography full time.
BEST. DECISION. EVER.
I'm living my dream. I get to think about and work on my biggest passion ~ family photography! I’m blessed with this journey and thankful for every family who trusts me to capture their essence.
I want you to walk away with a gallery that is art, full of memories that describe how your family feels LOVE!
- I'm a hugger
- I'm an identical TWIN and I love it!
- I got engaged with my husband after 4 months dating, and got married 365 days after our first kiss.
- I'm a very passionate soul. I FEEL very hard. I LOVE with every inch of my heart. My family is my EVERYTHING!
- I talk to my mom every day.
- Historical fiction books are my jam.
- I LOVE dancing, dance parties in the kitchen are the best!
- We bought our first house and on moving day 4 trees fell down on top of our moving truck!! We called 911 and met all our neighbors that day.
- At home we only speak Spanish, my kids are allowed to fight (but ONLY in Spanish! haha)
Looking for Pregnancy, Birth, Newborn, or Family Photography near Boston?